GATJ’s working group on tax & human rights
Mar 9 2017 - 2:00pm
Online meeting, at 6am PST/9am EST/2pm GMT/5pm Nairobi.
- Review the previous call’s discussion and action points
- Briefly discuss this WG’s terms of reference, including objectives, expectations and governance
- Our very first Strategy-sharing Session: In the last call, we agreed that we should make a space every call for one participant to share their work integrating HRs into tax policy (10 mins.), followed by group discussion (10 mins.) Do let us know if you’d like to volunteer to share your strategies.
- Discuss possible materials and messages for the Global Alliance, for example on the HRs arguments for a global tax body
- Sharing events, publications and activities
- Any other items?